Sunday, 18 December 2016

A night out on the Rift in League of Legends

I've been playing League all night long trying to get out of Silver III. It was a long hard grind with my team but we managed to get into gold V that night. I slept like a baby right after and got up feeling refreshed! I just want to be able to stay in gold before the season ends so I can get all those exclusive skins and icons.

I was mainly playing top lane and I was wreking hard with Teemo almost every match. The other teams barely bought wards so it was great! I planted mushrooms everywhere and camped their jungle, picking them off one by one haha! I played jungle, mid, and ADC a few times cause I was getting bored of playing top lane most of the time.

I’m hoping to get out of the gold division next year and hopefully into Diamond but that’s only a dream. We have a lot of work todo in terms of teamwork but we’re getting there.


I even tried out the new champion Camille and boy is she overpowered. Just check out the vid above on how OP she is. I didn’t have enough RP to buy her and I was low on funds so I tried out this site called lolrpking which claims to be giving away free riot points. I went for the large amount of RP (15000RP) but in order to get it I had to share a link that gives me points every time someone clicks on it. Getting enough points to unlock the riot points was easy, I just shared the link on my Twitter account and told everyone to click on it. After it unlocked I completed one offer and boom I had my RP code! I entered it into League and bam all that rp into my account waiting to be spent. Defiantly check them out if you want some riot points for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment